Strategic Planning at Evans and Partners is based on developing long term wealth creation, preservation and transition strategies for clients.
Broadly, this includes:
- consideration and implementation of appropriate tax efficient investment structures. This may include the use of trusts, corporate entities, partnerships and superannuation structures as appropriate given your specific goals and objectives.
- construction of long term strategies for wealth creation and retirement planning. Such strategies include cash flow planning, debt management and contributing to superannuation.
- maximizing the use of the superannuation environment to take advantage of concessionally taxed pensions during the transition to or in retirement
- development of wealth transfer or estate planning strategies taking into account offshore inheritance taxes where relevant.
- personal risk and insurance management
Following the implementation of recommended strategies, ongoing advice and regular reviews are recommended to ensure your strategic planning strategies remain reflective of your personal position and the prevailing legislative and economic environment.
In providing Strategic Advice, our objective is not to replace your accountant but to complement their advice by bringing together all elements of your investment and lifestyle requirements. We work closely with your accountant, solicitor and insurance advisers to provide comprehensive financial management and advice.
For further information about our service contact Damien Kerr