Strategic financial advice
Wealth creation strategies
Evans and Partners advisers get to know you, your situation, goals and risk tolerance to develop a structured plan to build your wealth. Using a transparent fee-for-service structure, your adviser will create a tailored plan that considers your age, life stage and financial goals.
This can include how to:
- structure your assets in a tax-effective manner
- optimise your income by effectively directing surplus income
- structure and repay debt effectively
- choose an appropriate superannuation structure, including SMSFs
- improve your overall superannuation position through maximising contributions, selecting suitable asset allocations and utilising benefit payments and pension accounts
- maximise your overall personal and family financial position.
Strategies for senior executives
Evans and Partners have specialist experience in assisting senior executives to benefit from an array of tax-effective financial strategies. This can be particularly beneficial for those who are time-poor and want proactive advice.
Tailored recommendations for each individual may include:
- effectively structuring your financial affairs for the long term
- minimising tax through salary sacrificing and superannuation contributions
- monitoring your strategies to reflect current market conditions and meet current legislative requirements
- establishing and operating an SMSF
- optimising defined benefit superannuation funds for public service executives
Choosing appropriate super structures
Whether you’ve had the same super fund or investment structure in place for some time, your personal circumstances and balance may have changed, so it makes sense to review your arrangements.