Becoming a Client
Becoming a client at Evans and Partners is very simple. We advise all clients, big and small.
If you would like to join us, send an email to email@example.com and an investment adviser will ring you to make an appointment to set up your account.
If you would prefer, call us on 03 9631 9888 and we will put you through to an Adviser who will best suit your investment needs.
It is important to understand that choosing the right adviser for you is a personal thing – so a face-to-face meeting is critical. It’s important for us to understand your expectations, your investment history, and your investment goals and needs. At that first meeting we will cover the following:
- Ask you to fill out a new client account form
- Provide you with a copy of our Financial Services Guide
- Ask you to take away and fill out (at your leisure) a risk profile questionnaire so we can match our advice with your risk profile.
- Offer you settlement tools for your share dealings – for example a recommended Cash Management Trust
- Discuss our service levels, our charges and provide the reporting functions you are seeking.
- And finally your Adviser will construct an action plan for you, and provide you with all you need to become an active investor.
As you can see it is a simple, transparent process aided by quality people. Your interests are our focus.