Becoming a client
Becoming a client at Evans and Partners is simple.
You can send an email to email@example.com and an investment adviser will ring you to make an appointment to set up your account.
Or, if you would prefer, call us on 03 9631 9888 and we will put you through to an adviser who can speak to you about your investment needs.
We understand that choosing the right adviser is an important personal decision, so face-to-face meetings are critical. It’s essential for us to understand your expectations, your investment history, and your investment goals and needs. During those first meetings we will cover the following:
- ask you to fill out a new client account form
- provide you with a copy of our Financial Services Guide
- ask you to take away and fill out (at your leisure) a risk profile questionnaire so we can match our advice with your risk profile
- offer you settlement tools for your share dealings – for example a recommended cash management trust
- discuss our service levels, our charges and provide the reporting functions you are seeking
- provide you with online access to your portfolio via the Evans and Partners website portal and mobile app
- and finally, your adviser will construct an action plan for you and provide you with all you need to become an informed investor.
As you can see, it is a simple, transparent process assisted by dedicated members of our team. Your interests are our focus.