United Nations Principles for Responsible Investment (UNPRI)
Demonstrating our commitment to responsible investment, E&P Financial Group is a signatory to the United Nations Principles for Responsible Investment (UNPRI), the world’s leading proponent of responsible investment.
As a part of this commitment, our asset management teams are committed to incorporating the PRI’s six principles for responsible investment:
- Incorporate ESG issues into investment analysis and decision-making processes.
- Be an active owner and incorporate ESG issues into ownership policies and practices.
- Seek appropriate disclosure on ESG issues from entities in which investment occurs.
- Promote acceptance and implementation of the PRI within the investment industry.
- Work to enhance effectiveness in implementing the PRI.
- Report on activities and progress towards implementing the PRI.
A copy of the Evans and Partners International Fund ESG policy is available here.